In order to keep improving actions towards safeguarding, ongoing learning is important. This includes conducting evaluations and lessons learned, developing case studies, and sharing policies from National Societies.
- Child Participation - Colombia Red Cross (2021)
- Investigating safeguarding concerns (IFRC)
- Enhancing HR screening processes (British Red Cross)
- Establishing referral pathways (Libyan Red Crescent)
- Incorporating PSEA engagement and actions (Nigerian Red Cross Society and British Red Cross)
- Conducting a PSEA self-assessment (Southern Africa Cluster NS)
- Conducting an SEA risk assessment for a programme (Nigerian Red Cross Society)
- Establishing a PSEA policy
- Establishing a community-based complaints mechanism
Explore our interactive global map to see latest progress on safeguarding policies across the world.